Friday, February 8, 2008

"Because I Am Able"


 Updated 3/2017-- photos and all links removed as many are no longer active and it's easier than checking each one.

Susan over at DonorCycle will be participating in the 11th Annual Hustle Up the Hancock event to help raise money for lung disease research and education. It takes place on February 24, 2008 and involves climbing 90+ stories along with her friend Steve. Steve is a double lung recipient. You can read his story here.
I like the reason Susan gives: "You may think that it's crazy to climb the John Hancock Center but I am doing so because I am able. I can breathe freely, and there are many people who are not as lucky as I."
She would like to have some help reaching her fundraising goal. If you would like to make a donation go here to her personal page.
Thank you!

No comments: