Sunday, May 4, 2008

Call for Submissions

Updated 3/2017--all links removed as many are no longer active.

I am hosting this week's edition of Grand Rounds Rounds (May 6th).  There is no theme this week, but I have set a deadline for submissions.   All posts must reach me by Monday, May 5th at 12 noon CST (1:00pm EST).  Send them to me at rlbatesmd(at)gmail(dot)com    

The next edition of SurgeXperiences (121) will be hosted by Sterile Eye on May 11th.  He is a Norwegian medical videographer.
His request for submissions:
Unlike last time, I thought I’d go for a themed edition this time around. And the theme will be: Tools of the trade. Nuff said. The rest is up to you.
Please submit your posts by May 9th here.
SurgeXperiences is a blog carnival about surgical blogs. It is open to all (surgeon, nurse, anesthesia, patient, etc) who have a surgical blog or article to submit. The deadline for submissions is April 25th. Please submit your posts here.
Here is the catalog of past surgXperiences editions for your reading pleasure. If you wish to host a future edition, please contact Jeffrey who runs the show here.

No comments: