Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dr Val Sightings

It was suggested to me after my Shout Outs yesterday that I do a separate post of Dr Val sightings or “Where’s Dr Val?”. So here are the sightings of which I am aware. If I have missed any, please, let me know and I’ll add them. (photo credit)

at Kevin, MD (New Hampshire, USA)

at Kim, Emergiblog (California, USA)

at GruntDoc (Texas, USA)

at Insure Blog (Connecticut, USA)

my guest, Suture for a Living (Arkansas, USA)

at Happy Hospitalist (USA)

at Vijay’s, Scan Man’s Notes (India)

Dr Val's Radiology Humor (Sept 27, 2008)

at Dr Rob’s, Musings of a Distractible Mind (Georgia, USA)

at MedPolitics (USA)

at Dr Cris’, AppleQuack (Australia)

at Bongi’s, other things amanzi (South Africa)

at Ian, Wait Time and Delayed Care (Canada)

at Paul Levy’s, Running a Hospital (Massachusetts, USA)

at Disruptive Women in Healthcare (USA)

at Dr Wes (Illinois, USA)

at Health Care Blog Law (West Virginia, USA)

And in case you missed it, her live Blog Talk Radio segment at Blog World Expo (Sept 20, 2008) can be heard here.

Considering the places she has “been” in the last week, I suggest we dedicate this Beach Boy song, I Get Around (as done by the Red Hot Chili Peppers), to her. Enjoy!

No comments: