Thursday, September 15, 2011

Suture for a Living to Host Grand Rounds

I’ll be your host next Tuesday, September 20th, for Grand Rounds Volume 7 Number 52.   It will be my sixth time as host of this the weekly compilation of the best of the medical bloggers.  I have no specific theme in mind.

Submissions should be recent.  Please, only submit one (your best) post per blog.  Submissions are welcome until noon (CST) Monday September 19th. 

Send an email to me ---  rlbatesmd(at)gmail(dot)com  ---   with Grand Rounds in the subject line.  Please help me out by including your site name, site url, your post  title, post url, your name and a sentence or two about why you think your submission is great. 

 

In the meantime check out my previous five editions:

Grand Rounds 4:33 (May 6, 2008)

Grand Rounds Vol. 5 No. 52 (September 15, 2009)

Grand Rounds Vol 6, No 26 (March 23, 2010)

Grand Rounds Vol 7 No 20 (February 8, 2011)

Grand Rounds Volume 7 Number 48 (August 23, 2011)

No comments: