Friday, June 15, 2012

Miscellaneous Sewing Projects

Here are three simple sewing projects I have done recently.  This first one is a simple sunhat made for my great-niece (just 4 months old) using Butterick pattern B4110.


Here is a view of the crown where the seams all intersect

And this is the lining or the reverse side

This little sundress is for a niece who just turned two.  It uses Simplicity pattern 9685 which is a favorite of mine.

This next photo shows the bow detail at the pocket.  This one is truer to the colors.

Here is a view of the back






2 comments:

SeaSpray said...

Wow - these are great! Dress and hat are just darling and I love the bow on the dress.

mary beth said...

These are so cute. I made a similar hat for my 4 month old granddaughter. Finally a girl to sew for after 4 grandsons!