Friday, November 30, 2012

More Knitted Hats

I've completed a few more hats.  These are adolescent or adult size.  These first two I am donating along with these previous ones to my father-in-law’s Church’s homeless ministry.
This one is knit using Marsan Watchcap by Staceyjoy Elkin.  The yarn is Vanna’s Choice.

This one is a slouch hat knit using Intuitive by Julia Zahle.  The yarn is Paton’s Classic wool.

This one is adolescent size.  I may give it to one of my nieces or nephews.  It is knit using Lucky Seven by Robin Melanson.  The yarn is Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted Solids & Heathers.


This one is adult size knit using Noro spiral one-skein hat by Manuèle Ducret.  The yarn is Vanna’s Choice.   I may give it to one of my nieces.

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

Beautiful patterns. Great idea to gift them to those that need them. I like the quilt in your last post. It's always nice to see what you've been up to.